martedì 9 dicembre 2014

Day 9 - SOUS - But with you it's better!

English below.

Oggi tocca a me presentare l'interpretazione dello sketch di Stuck On U Sketches che trovate QUI. In linea con la mia palette natalizia, ho usato uno sfondo rosso e carte bianche e blu, che tra l'altro richiamavano perfettamente i colori delle fotografie.

Come abbellimenti ho usato delle stelle tagliate in un vecchio paio di jeans, bottoni ed adesivi. Tutto molto semplice e veloce. 


Good day to everyone. It's my day to share a page using the SOUS December 6th sketch, you can find HERE.
At the moment, I'm addicted to an original Chirstmas palette: white, red and blue, to use old denims from my stash.
It's a very fast page: only papers, title and a few of embellishments: bottons, stickers, a denim star and some sequins (I love them)


Materials used
Papers; Bella BLVD, Stamperia, Craftitalia
White cardstock
White doily
Alfa: American Craft, Toga, The Paper Loft
Stickers: Authentique, Tim Holtz, Simple Stories, Sassafras
Chipboard: October Afretnoon
Sizzix Bigz Die -  Stars
Bottons, sequins, washi tape and jeans from my stash


Happy scrappy day and see you soon.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento